(646) 983-2670 [email protected]

The active ingredient in medicines for Multiple Sclerosis and other Spinal Disorders, this is a skeletal muscle relaxant by depressing skeletal muscles.  It is also sometimes given to dogs to help dogs with urinary disorders.  This drug has a high toxicity and overdoses are easy to achieve.  Overdoses can happen within 30 mins and up to 7 hours after ingestion.  Immediately contact a Vet if ingestion occurs as this will affect the muscular system and central nervous system.  Symptoms can include:

  • Vocalization
  • Lack of Coordination
  • Severe Sedation
  • Reduced heart Rate
  • Low Blood Pressure
  • Agitation
  • Seizures
  • Respiratory Difficulty
  • Death