(646) 983-2670 [email protected]

This is a type of rat poison that is marketed to be safer for children and pets, in case of accidental ingestion.  It works as a neurotoxin that causes a fluid buildup within the brain.  There is no cure for the poisoning but the symptoms can be treated.  How long does a Vet have depends on the amount ingested.  This should be considered a severe poison and a Vet should be called immediately.  Symptoms can include:

  • Lethargy
  • Lack of Coordination
  • Dilated Pupils
  • Decreased Consciousness
  • Tremors
  • Seizures
  • Brain Swelling
  • Death