(646) 983-2670 [email protected]

A very toxic rat poison that is one of the most dangerous.  It creates high calcium and phosphorous levels  that is severely toxic to the renal system.  Even if the animal can survive the initially poisoning, there will be permanent effects.  A Vet should be consulted immediately.  Symptoms can include:

  • Lethargy
  • Weakness
  • Increase Water Intake
  • Increased Urination
  • Lack of Appetite
  • Vomiting
  • Diarrhea
  • Bloody Diarrhea
  • Halitosis
  • Muscle Spasms
  • Seizures
  • Heart Arrhythmia
  • High Blood Pressure
  • Organ Failure
  • Death