(646) 983-2670 [email protected]

This is one of the most common types of rat poison.  The poison causes internal bleeding and prevents the body from clotting.  Large doses will cause acute poisoning, taking only a couple of days to take effect.  Long term ingestion of smaller amounts will actually cause a more intense reaction.  This should be considered a severe toxin and a Vet should be consulted immediately.  Symptoms can include:

  • Lethargy
  • Inability to Exercise
  • Coughing
  • Difficulty Breathing
  • Weakness
  • Pale Gums
  • Bleeding Gums
  • Lack of Appetite
  • Vomiting
  • Diarrhea
  • Bloody Diarrhea
  • Collapse
  • Nose Bleeds
  • Bruising
  • Swollen Joints
  • Death