(646) 983-2670 [email protected]

This is a chemical herbicide that is not used much in the United States but is used.  This is a very severe toxin and if ingested, a Vet must be contacted immediately.  The respiratory system is affected the worst but the blood and all organs are affected by the lack of oxygen.  Symptoms can include:

  • Agitation
  • Lack of Coordination
  • Drooling
  • Vomiting
  • Diarrhea
  • Increased Thirst
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Difficulty Breathing
  • Increased Heart Rate
  • Organ Failure
  • Death