(646) 983-2670 [email protected]

A vine plant that has both dermatological as well as neurological aspects to its toxicity.  The leaves and roots are the most toxic, instead of the flowers.  Isoquinoline and soquinoline alkaloids are the toxins that will be active.  It is a mild toxin and usually large amounts are needed to be dangerous.  Symptoms can include:

  • Skin Redness
  • Itching
  • Drooling
  • Vomiting
  • Diarrhea
  • Tremors
  • Lack of Coordination
  • Staggering
  • Respiratory Distress
  • Seizures